Monday, April 27, 2009

I know he loves me


I was just thinking about our anniversary trip last year. I know my honey loves me because he goes on my wild trips across the country when he hates to travel. This was our adventure to Cozumel, I thought I would be a nice wife and take him deep sea fishing. Well he was fine on the boat ride out to the ocean and he was Lucky enough to catch a barracuda and after about 20 minutes out the ocean got a little rough due to the hurricanes and poor Dave went white as a ghost. He went to puke over board and knocked his head into a steel pipe and when he turned around his head was bleeding bad. poor honey!! well I know you love me because you are so willing to go on my crazy adventures and support me. I love you so much and I love that you work so hard for us. Thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment