Monday, April 13, 2009

A GREAT DAD AND HUSBAND!!





We are so proud of all that you do for us.
you are all ways working so hard for us and everyone in your company. you all ways look out for those that are in need. you are so smart and wonderful. you are a great role model for our kids. I love how you take care of your family and my family.
I love how when I am sad or down you are my knight and shinning armor.I love how you take time to talk to each of our kids and know what is going on in there life and if they are struggling with anything you help them work it out.I love how you tell them they can be anything they want to be and how you let them learn how they can make a difference in the world.
I love you so much and I am very proud that you are my Husband and a Wonderful dad to our kids!! We love you .....
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment