Thursday, January 13, 2011

Year round

So Even though it is barely 20 degrees outside we are still doing lot's of sports. Fabrice is doing Jr.Jazz and Indoor Futsal. he is one competitive boy who loves sports. He has enjoyed making friends with his soccer team and the boys on his Jr.Jazz team he is very confident in Himself which I just love.  I remember thinking how fun it will be when he could be on the eagle Mountain Recreation soccer team but I believe he would not have been as Happy as he is with his Competition teams. He loves to win!! Last night as we where watching his team, I was thinking how strange life is because this time last year we where so worried and watching everything about the earthquake and now here we are cheering Fabrice on!! WOW

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I couldn't agree more. I am so thankful to have all of our children home. I am so thankful that they are all so happy and enjoying so many fun things in life!:0)

    ReplyDelete