Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pain De Viande -Meat Loaf

1Lb ground meat
1 medium onion
1/2 red sweet pepper
1/2 green sweet pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 stick butter
2 whole eggs
2 slices of white bread,soaked in milk
salt,pepper

In a bowl,combine all the ingredients and mix well with the hands.add salt and pepper to taste.
pour the mixture into a buttered load mould or ovenproof glassware.
sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
bake in a 350* hot oven until golden brown.

Let me know how you guys do with this recipe I tought i would start with something simple !

2 comments:

  1. Hi Candice, Thanks for the recipe :) I'll give it a try !Love your new blinker "I grew in my mommy's heart " Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Candice. Thank you! I enjoy new simple meals.:) Have a wonderful night! ~Mare

    ReplyDelete