Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4TH of July

I have a new appreciation for the 4th of July. This year after our trip to Haiti me and Dave cry when we hear the national anthem, I will never take food,water or being able to know that if me or anyone in my family get sick they can just go to their doctor and get taken care of by a great doctor that cares and has all the correct supplies. so Wow thank you clark for being such a brave and wonderful man and serve for our country so we can have all these great opportunity in this truly great land! I can not wait to have these kids home and to have so many great opportunity that come with our great land. I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July

2 comments:

  1. I too am so thankful for men like Clarke who serve our wonderful country. Especially to those who paid the ultimate price, so that we and others might be free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, we hope you had a wonderful 4th! We all are so blessed to live in this beautiful land! We miss you guys! Hope you are having a great summer! ~ Mare

    ReplyDelete