Thursday, June 4, 2009

A big day for dave!



Today is a big day for Dave. He is giving a lecture at BYU.i wanted to let my Honey know how proud we are of you and we hope it all goes well. you are truly blessed with words so we know you will do great. I am so blessed to have you as my husband and my best friend. you are the best Dad in the world you are all ways there for our kids.you know exactly what to say to them. we are so proud of the company you have made and to see all the good that you and your partners do for the world.Its amazing the journey that has led us here and I would not change a single thing we have gone through to get here.I know that we where led here and I can not see where else it leads us to. we love you so much.Have a awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Dave and to you as well Candice! You guys are the best! One week guys, one week!
    Great big hug, ~Mare

    ReplyDelete