Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You never know?


I was thinking today how you never know what might happen to your loved ones.When I heard on the news about Natasha Richardson it reminded me of my brother-In laws accident in October the past year. He is a professional bmx rider and he was back east filming when he was doing a jump that he has done hundreds of times but this time he landed wrong and hit his head that put him in a coma for 3 weeks. We are very grateful that he is on his way to recovering and is doing great.I just think that we should always say "I love you" and not hold grudges to those we love because you never know when something might happen to them. life is so precious.My thoughts and prayers go out to the Richardson family because I know some of the feelings they have of shock and disbelief of what has happened in there life. Mike we are very proud of your recovery,Trista your doing a awesome job with handling all that you need to. We love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. We were shocked also about Natasha Richardson and how just a minor injury during a ski lesson could end so tragically. It was a great reminder for us and our kids( who as they get older get more laxed ) about wearing their bike helmets and why we wear our helmets.Glad to hear your brother in law is doing well:)
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete