Friday, November 19, 2010

Being Thankful

During this time of the year when we are thinking about what we are thankful for, I have been thinking about how my three little ones all ways say "I Need water",which I am sure something they all ways did need and wanted. I remember when we would travel to Haiti when we got to the Airport in Florida getting ready to board the last plane on our way to Haiti we all would stock up on Water because this would be your last opportunity to get clean water until we made it to the Hotel. Now we hear about the cholera break out and all those news reports saying that all Haiti needs is clean water to help with this out break. That is easer said then done,and sometimes it makes me so mad.Then we all ways have people piping up come on Help the people here. I agree fully we need to help here but the people struggling in America have clean water. I hope people during this time can remember the simple things in life that we should be thankful for, My sweet little ones remind me all the time about the things we just take for granted. I am so Thankful that they are home safe and sound and we can enjoy the Holidays together.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I have such a special place in my heart for the people in Haiti and for fresh clean water. I wish so bad that everyone had clean water to drink and live with. We are so blessed to have our children home with us and to have the option to drink all of the clean water that we could ever need. I pray for that for everyone.

    ReplyDelete