Before and After having FMSC
• Each FMSC meal provides the key nutrients
a starving child needs to survive and thrive:
1. - the most widely accepted grain around the world
Extruded soy nuggets
2. - maximum protein at a low cost
20 vitamins and minerals
3. (with vegetarian chicken fl avor) - nutrition & fl avor
4. - nutrition & fl avor
• Just cook with boiling water.
• Each meal costs only 17 cents to produce.
WOW, I am so thankful for the guy who took a trip to Honduras and was so touched by what he saw and went back home to figure out how to save starving children. Plus I am so thankful for all the volunteers that take time out to go and pack these wonderful boxes of rice. Me and Dave have been talking about what a blessing god has given us through this adoption journey,we have all ways said we are not sure way we are traveling the road we are on. but when I saw Nerlande picture I knew she was mine, now we believe it is also a greater cause to help the country of Haiti and all those kids in the orphanage that right know they do not have a forever family but hopefully will. We where shocked how much $20.00 can help a family in Haiti,and wow It makes you think! Well again thank you to all these people that help feed thousands of kids and family's in 3rd world country's.