Saturday, July 24, 2010

A busy summer But Loving it


So I gave up on the hair and went the easy way we added Extensions,I found a great place in ogden that does a way better job. Plus I figured that her hair will not grow as fast since as when we did them the first time.
The first time only last maybe 3 weeks.
So we are starting to get ready for school since it starts in a month. wow where did the time go. Nerlange and Yonelson are so excited to start kindergarten.

The other thing that has been keeping us busy is soccer practice,  Fabrice has soccer Practice 3 days a week for two hours. One night we did have to take him to primary childers Hospital since he did have on episode with his sickle cell but it was very Hot that week. but they where able to help him and get him Hydrated. I just love that hospital.
The other thing fabrice just loves is his Ipod,He now feel secure enough to sing. I just love that he feels comfortable in our Home to laugh and to sing.
We also are just amazed at how much he loves going to church,He told me last week that he wants to be Boss of the church like Harry,so he always wants to wear his white shirt.
We are hoping to have the kids sealed to us in November since there is a very special day for our family.
Today our kids watched the Days of 47 Parade they just loved it,We watched it from our cool House with air. So for those in utah Happy 24th of july!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great kid, I knew there was a reason I liked him so much from the beginning! Nerlange looks like a whole different kid with that hair I looks so good! I am glad you are having a great summer, but it is too soon to think about school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to hear the updates on the kids :)Nerlange looks beautiful !! I have nothing to get ready for school yet. Maybe I'm in some sort of denial that it starts in just a few weeks :)Glad you all are having a great summer & the kids are doing great .
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the PLace in Ogden Called? Hair Haven? Just wondering Here hair look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Tara I notice that you follow my blog Cornrowsbraidsextensions.blogspot.com I also do hair and am located in Clearfield. My prices are pretty cheap the style you daughter has in I only charge $40.00 for. So if you interest in try me out you can email at BugC84@q.com or call me at 801-814-0430.

    ReplyDelete