Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers day!!


We have had a fun Fathers day weekend. On Saturday we went to lunch and then we went to see the new Karate kid Movie,It so fun to see the kids reaction to movies Fabrice and Yonelson where so caught up in the movie that at the end of the Movie they both yell out" Ya" then start clapping very Loudly they loved it! People did turn around and look at us but I was thinking "hey people just enjoy life like these little kids do" On sunday we had a BBQ with Daves Family.  so just a good family weekend.
We love you Dave and you are my Hero and I am so glad I have you to walk Hand in Hand with through all the Ups and downs of life.

1 comment:

  1. we've been wanting to see the Karate Kid too ! I heard it's fabulous. Glad to hear the kids enjoyed it :)Happy belated Father's day Dave !
    Bambi

    ReplyDelete